HOW IT WORKS
Choose – Select one or more bottles to taste. Works on any bottle with natural cork.
Access – Quickly press the trigger to clear the needle of oxygen. Push the needle down through the cork, to access the wine.
Pour – Tilt the bottle as you would to pour normally. Press and release trigger to pour wine. Repeat when flow slows or stops. Return bottle to upright position.<
Enjoy – The cork naturally reseals to form a perfect seal, never allowing oxygen to touch the wine. The wine remaining in the bottle is preserved so you can continue to enjoy it for months or years to come.
- Updated sleek and modern design.
- Thin wall needle pours 20% faster than the original needle and locks into place to prevent leaks.
- Properfit Clamp is easy to squeeze and provides a secure hold on the bottle.
- Coravin Capsules Cup Load Cell Technology makes installing gas easier, ensuring a perfect seal every time.
Size and Weight
Height: 8.25 " Width: 5.5 " Length: 2.5 " Weight: .98 lbs (with capsule installed)
One year limited warranty. Click here for more details. →
- Coravin Model Two (Standard Needle included)
- Two (2) Coravin™ Capsules (pressurized argon gas)
- Coravin Wine Bottle Sleeve
- Needle Clearing Tool
Device: Stainless steel, zinc, black ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate, fiberglass reinforced nylon Capsules: Capsule - recyclable steel;
Seal - synthetic rubber;
Cap - fiberglass reinforced nylon
Needle: Needle - Teflon® coated, stainless steel;
Grip - ABS plastic;
Seal - synthetic rubber
Each Coravin Capsule will allow you to pour up to fifteen 5 ounce glasses of wine.
On average, a 5 ounce pour of wine with a standard needle will take 25 to 29 seconds.