HOW IT WORKS
Select a bottle of wine to enjoy (make sure it’s cork-sealed). Place your Coravin System on top and push the needle through.
Ensuring that the bottle is at a 45 degree angle press the trigger to pressurize and release it to pour wine into your glass. Tilt the bottle back to stop the pour.
Remove the needle by pulling the Coravin System straight up. The cork will reseal naturally and continue to protect the wine for many future pours to come.
- Updated sleek and modern design.
- Thin wall needle pours 20% faster than the original needle and locks into place to prevent leaks.
- Properfit Clamp is easy to squeeze and provides a secure hold on the bottle.
- Coravin Capsules Cup Load Cell Technology makes installing gas easier, ensuring a perfect seal every time.
Size and Weight
Height: 8.25 " Width: 5.5 " Length: 2.5 " Weight: .98 lbs (with capsule installed)
One year limited warranty. Click here for more details. →
- Coravin Model Two (Standard Needle included)
- Two (2) Coravin™ Capsules (pressurized argon gas)
- Coravin Wine Bottle Sleeve
- Needle Clearing Tool
Device: Stainless steel, zinc, black ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate, fiberglass reinforced nylon Capsules: Capsule - recyclable steel;
Seal - synthetic rubber;
Cap - fiberglass reinforced nylon
Needle: Needle - Teflon® coated, stainless steel;
Grip - ABS plastic;
Seal - synthetic rubber
Each Coravin Capsule will allow you to pour up to fifteen 5 ounce glasses of wine.
On average, a 5 ounce pour of wine with a standard needle will take 25 to 29 seconds.