HOW IT WORKS
Select a bottle of wine to enjoy (make sure it’s cork-sealed). Place your Coravin System on top and push the needle through.
Ensuring that the bottle is at a 45 degree angle press the trigger to pressurize and release it to pour wine into your glass. Tilt the bottle back to stop the pour.
Remove the needle by pulling the Coravin System straight up. The cork will reseal naturally and continue to protect the wine for many future pours to come.
- Properfit Clamp The system's easy-to-squeeze clamp fits around the bottle neck, ensuring a secure hold and effortles pour.
- Coravin Wine Needle The thin wall needle is specially designed to be gentle on your corks and pour wine smoothly and quickly
- Load Cell Technology The capsule-loading chamber creates the perfect amount of force an airtight seal, ensuring no gas escapes.
- Soft-touch Grip The comfortable handle lets you pour a glass effortlessly, giving you a new grip on wine
Size and Weight
Height: 8.25 " Width: 5.5 " Length: 3 " Weight: 1.07 lbs (with capsule installed)
One year limited warranty. Click here for more details. →
- Coravin Model One (Standard Needle included)
- Two (2) Coravin™ Capsules (pressurized argon gas)
- Needle Cleaning Tool
Device: Nylon, ABS, Syntehtic Rubber, Polyurethane, Stainless Steel Capsules: Capsule - recyclable steel;
Seal - synthetic rubber;
Cap - fiberglass reinforced nylon
Needle: Needle - Teflon® coated, stainless steel;
Grip - ABS plastic;
Seal - synthetic rubber
Each Coravin Capsule will allow you to pour up to fifteen 5 ounce glasses of wine.
On average, a 5 ounce pour of wine with a standard needle will take 25 to 29 seconds.